Your Health and Safety is Our Top Priority
During this global pandemic, True Connection Communities has prioritized the health and safety of our residents and team members by following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control(CDC) and state and local authorities. We have also continually evaluated the evolving conditions in our communities and local markets and taken additional steps to protect everyone in our communities.
What We’re Doing Right
Extra Layer of Protection
True Connection Communities is the first senior housing operator to treat communities with MicroShield 360’s two-step antimicrobial coating system that kills a broad spectrum of pathogens and viruses, including SARS CoV-2 (the specific coronavirus that causes COVID-19 disease), and protects from cross-contamination, odors, and mold between cleanings.
MicroShield 360 is a unique coating system that incorporates an initial application of MicroShield 360 Renew, a hospital grade disinfectant, followed by the application of a long-lasting coating that is bacteriostatic, fungistatic, and algistatic. The MicroShield 360 coating system is EPA registered and FDA approved for direct food contact surfaces; it is odorless, colorless, and non-leaching and works every second of every day. Read More
We’re constantly developing creative, interactive programs to keep your mind sharp and your body moving.
- Interactive, competitive games played via Zoom
- Livestream yoga, stretchercise, and meditation
- Socially distanced happy hour with your drink of choice delivered via a mobile beverage cart
- Virtual cooking classes with try-it-yourself ingredient box delivered to your door
- Mobile library and virtual book club discussion
- Daily brain games delivered to your door: crossword puzzles, word search, trivia quizzes, coloring pages, joke of the day, and more
- Virtual gardening lessons to make your balcony or patio come alive with herbs, plants, and flowers
- Virtual reality world travel with themed activities focused on a popular destination
- Apartment scavenger hunts
- Music concerts exploring multiple eras and genres streamed to your device of choice
- Hallway bowling
We’ll deliver meals that you order to your apartment and help you order the household items you need to supplement your meals. We’ll also provide you with daily treats to brighten your day, such as ice cream, soft pretzels, fruit, soups, and more.
We keep you connected with loved ones through socially distanced, in-person family visits or virtually through internet/smartphone-based videoconferencing services.
- Drive-by car parades
- Birthday serenades
- Sidewalk chalk messages
- Window visits
- Organized FaceTime sessions
- Gift and card deliveries
- Socially distanced visits on community grounds
- Signs on community lawns
We’ll help arrange for COVID-19 testing when you move in, giving you peace of mind.
Feel better knowing you’ll be breathing clean air in your own apartment and in all common areas:
- Independent, centralized air system in each individual apartment, so your air is not shared with anyone else!
- Upgraded air filtration systems in all common areas that reduce allergens and germs
Don’t Miss Out by Staying at Home—Schedule your No Contact, Personal Tour Today!
Have questions or want more information on touring our community? Please complete the form below, and we’ll be in touch soon.